Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 26, 2013


Short and Sweet

I try really hard to never have a meeting, just to have a meeting. This week I am struggling to calm my own personal waters and find some clarity. One of those times when I just can't still the constant stream of thought in my head! As a result, I don't have a clear message to share with you this week. So - rather than write a post to write a post, I'm just wishing you a good week next week and have only included the calendar here (and a surprise treat of a few photos of one of own).

Enjoy your three day weekend!!



Calendar

April 29 - May 3:

Tuesday: 
* RTI meeting 7:15 a.m.

Wednesday:
* Page to Stage Performance 9:00 a.m.
* 5th Grade Field work to Colorado Springs
* Afternoon PD: Work on report cards

Thursday:
*MaryBeth's Crew make-up winter voyage

Friday:
* Make up day for Bootcamp outdoor climbing winners


May 6 - May 10:

Tuesday:
*RTI meeting 7:15 a.m.
* 4th grade leaves for field work to the Sand Dunes (2 over-nights)

Wednesday:
* All School Meeting

Thursday:
* Fire Drill 12:00 p.m.

Saturday - Girls On the Run 5K



Last week I talked about about managing stress...I think Bill is doing just fine with it!
We had interviews this week and Bill showed us how he does it...or maybe he's coming undone?!











Enjoy your Friday and your weekend!!
Deborah





No comments:

Post a Comment